Willychen Who?

Willychen as an Orangutan.


It comes into my mind to build up an archive to record the band I appreciate, the people I love( and love me!), scene I am from and involved in, and a life I wish not to live but to achieve as a goal, with commitment and happiness. Pits and Poisoned Apples is a song by Kid Dynamite, my all-time favorate. It also serves as a title of my weblog.

I am a geographically Taiwanese, other than that is all bullshit. I am identified by those who know me and care about me with their passion. I've worked as a full-time reporter and now am a volunteer in Medan. the above would be meaningless unless we have a face-to-face conversation, and then you will know me as a person, a jerk or a friend.

My life, besides confusion and frustration, is about political punk and' hardcore music, coffee mug and typing. Sometime I go on street for some protests, because my friends are there up for their belief, and it's time you understand their need for solidarity, and since then belief is no more a abstract ideology but a strong tie between you and the comrades. Yes, I do care aobut environmetal issues(such as rainforests here, any guideperson?), racial problems, class war, animal rights, and all struggle for social justice. But it always comes as a true understanding when you are involved within it by advocating, writting, meeting, debating and etc.

If you find yourself comfortable here at my weblog,or something you need, please feel free to contact me via:

mail: willychen0917@gmail.com
msn:punkdog2003@hotmail.com
skype:willychen0917
facebook:willychen0917
myspace:willychen0917
cell-phone(XL):0819-213-8776

0 意見:

張貼留言